Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Bridgeport: Safety and Basics
Saturday, May 5, 2012 from 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM (CDT)
Safety and basic operation of the bridgeport vertical milling machine.
• This will be a hands on class taught in a quasi-Socratic fashion.
• Safety is the foremost goal, getting familiar with the machine and how it works.
• Everyone will get a chance to drill, face and mill a block of material.
• Practice material will be included
• Class size is limited to 5 people
• The price per student will be $50.
When & Where
Twin Cities Maker
We are are Hacker Space in Minneapolis that is set up to make, share and teach skills to the community. For more info on our membership dues, and fees, check out our main website.